Front-end SharePoint Developer
- Supports Intranet sites built on SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Collaborate with internal teams and end users to understand their needs and functions\flows and translate them into technical requirements utilizing the most effective and efficient solution
- Design front end user interfaces for a SharePoint 2013 environment. Some coding and customization utilizing standard development tools
- Create custom list and library configurations to support the organizations business process and comprehend and gather business requirements as they relate to solutions to developed solutions
- Perform interface modifications to SharePoint utilities and tools and support content, workflow development, solution deployments, and process management
- Ability to create custom workflows using SharePoint Designer and Nintex Workflows to support the business processes
- Must be well written and possess the able to articulate complex existing site design(s) to both technical, non-technical team members and end-users clearly
Qualifications and Skills:
- Development experience with multiple SharePoint versions including SharePoint 2013
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience with Nintex workflows and Nintex forms
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are required.
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Security Clearance required
- Security + CE or equivalent DOD 8570 certification
Education & Experience:
- Requires Bachelors Degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience in lieu of degree
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.