The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN).
The candidate will support the SENS3 contract and function as the lead for the Service Desk located at the Intelligence Enterprise Operations Center in Stennis, Mississippi.
- The Service Desk Lead is responsible for ensuring Service Desk members process customer calls and emails regarding incidents in an expedited and profession manner with an emphasis on thoroughly capturing incident specifics during the initial customer contact.
- Oversee Service Desk personnel training, scheduling, and other administrative tasks relevant to personnel management.
- Ensure consistent delivery of numerous Leidos and DHS daily, weekly and monthly deliverables.
- During periods of outages or degradation to systems and services, the Service Desk lead will support ongoing troubleshooting efforts and conference calls with customers and engineers to assist in a timely restoration of DHS services and applications.
- The Service Desk Lead is expected to continually support and refine process improvement in all Service Desk tasks, responsibilities and procedures to accomplish both improved customer-facing support as well as satisfying SLA contractual requirements.
- Hold an active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in managerial experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Information Technology experience.
- Strong customer service experience
- Proven team building experience
- Evidence of implemented and successful process improvement initiatives
- Proven experience in creation of continual service improvement documentation
- 6 plus years managing in a 24 x 7 operational environment
- Curriculum writing experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.