Leidos is looking for a developer who has Maximo Subject matter senior-level experience to work with the PMO and the customer to integrate Maximo Enterprise Asset Management with external systems including Active Directory, Network Monitoring, Financial Integration, Service Management and Data Warehousing. Candidate will be required to consult with clients in the release planning, system design, code development, unit/integration testing, and post production support of system operations.
- Perform business analysis and client consulting with a core focus on asset management, receiving, put-away, physical inventory processes, restocking minimum order quantities, turnover analysis, RMA processes, bar code & QR code utilization, and ingesting structured (.csv) non-structured data.
- Provide development and building of enterprise software enhancements, and systems integration.
- Meet software delivery through systems design, identify project tasks and dependencies, and developing written narratives to help clients achieve business expectations.
- Detailed experience as a Maximo SME with minimum of 3 years.
- Knowledge of Work Order Tracking using Service requests, Asset Management and Inventory Management.
- Prior experience with teams to discuss and gather business requirements, designs data storage, constructs user interfaces, and develops backend systems integration.
- Must work with small software development teams to deliver agile solutions for client projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- BS in a Technical field.
- Maximo System Administration Certification
- SDLC and Agile methodologies
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.