This position is contingent upon award of the USSOUTHCOM Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES) contract. The Army and Mission Partners (AMP) Division within the Enterprise IT and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) in the Defense Group has an opening for a UCC Engineer in support of SCITES. The position is located in Doral, FL.
The successful candidate will apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide specialist helpdesk support and scheduling assistance to USSOUTHCOM SCITES customers.
- Assist with customer configuration for end-user equipment/systems; supports technical upgrades related to VTC infrastructure (video server, cross-connect matrix, etc.) to ensure quality delivery of VTC services. Assist customers with scheduling, testing, troubleshooting, monitoring, and conducting IP, SIP, and ISDN point-to-point and multipoint VTC sessions.
- Provide excellent customer service to USSOUTHCOM SCITES staff through the Help Desk call queue, email, and other coordination tools.
- Requires a BS degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience or a Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Must have an IAT II to include any of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CND, SSCP. GICSP, GSEC, CySA+**, Security+ CE
- Experience providing operational support for all VTC and network environments;
- Experience conducting problem determination, escalation, and providing problem resolution;
- Must be familiar with network administration and ITSM tools and equipment for (i.e. BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, HP Openview products and have a thorough understanding of networks and networking equipment).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.