Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The Leidos Civil NISC III program has an opening for a Facilities Engineer in Oklahoma City, OK to the Mike Monroney Aeronautical Center (MMAC) Office of Facility Management (AMP). The Facilities Engineer will perform a mix of routine and varying assignments associated with the management of the Archibus facility management software applications supporting the Office of Facility Management. This position will support all FAA facilities planning activities.
Specifically, the employee will:
- They perform analyses of operational processes, resource allocation, energy use, and safety processes, and recommend and implement improvements.
- Provide technical support for the ARCHIBUS facility management software application, including designing procedures, developing applications, training users, troubleshooting and resolving problems, researching applications and functionality, testing, updating, and managing system data.
- Perform system analysis by assisting with needs assessments, analyzing needs, issues and business processes, and documenting results. Analysis may be part of technical support, implementing new modules or functions, development, and/or testing.
- Create procedural, help and technical training documentation for AMP automation systems, including the ARCHIBUS facility management software applications.
- Assist with developing online training content and e-learning materials for ARCHIBUS facility management software
- Provide support of AutoCAD component of ARCHIBUS system by assisting with development, updates, and maintenance of AutoCAD drawings and related data, troubleshooting and performing quality control of AutoCAD drawings and associated data.
- Assist with miscellaneous tasks performed by the AMP Automation Support team, such as managing the AMP computer inventory and supporting FAA Office of Facility Management KSN (SharePoint) sites, Microsoft TEAMS, etc.
- Provide ISS (Information System Security) assistance to the AMP ISSO and ISSO/A on AMP automation systems, including researching ISS findings and mitigation, reviewing and updating ISS documentation, and helping AMP personnel comply with ISS requirements.
- High degree of proficiency with AutoCAD
- Ability to read/understand architectural and furniture plan drawings
- Ability to create or modify AutoCAD drawings independently
- Understanding of industry standards for drawing layers and measuring space (BOMA)
- Experience troubleshooting issues with blocks, layers, plots, etc.
- Experience providing quality User Support / Customer Service
- Knowledge of space planning principals and utilization.
- Knowledge of facility management business functions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in learning and applying new technologies
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and
- ARCHIBUS or other facility management application experience/knowledge is not required but is a plus
- Degree in Architecture, Design, computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience
Driven by our talented workforce, the Exploration and Mission Support Operation builds trust through the delivery of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind.
- Space Mission Operations
- NASA Human Health and Research
- Enterprise IT
- Civil Spacecraft Engineering and Operations
- Specialized Engineering Services
- Supply Chain Management and Complex Logistics
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Structural Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.