Leidos is looking for Staffing Manager to join our fantastic team! Intelligence experience and clearance preferred for consideration. Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the functional needs of a Leidos Program, provide initial overview of staffing capabilities, strategy and hiring initiatives. The Staffing Manager provides support to program managers, hiring managers, and technical leads.
- The candidate will assist with project milestones; monitor projects to assist in identifying and resolving staffing issues; actively participate in the development and coordination of organizational policies, standards, processes, and procedures; assist in communicating status, issues, and other team topics to appropriate stakeholders; working with configuration management to schedule milestones and action item management/tracking; managing internal funding for a portfolio of projects.
- The successful Staffing Manager candidate should also be able to help develop organizational policies, standards, processes, and procedures and provide configuration management of all the artifacts produced by the group to guide and track staffing related processes.
- The Staffing Manager is the primary point of contact for all staffing activities.
- The Staffing Manager maintains and revises the program staffing spreadsheet on a daily basis to ensure accurate accountability for each vacancy on multiple Task Orders.
- They are responsible for coordinating and communicating with subcontract teammates regarding any issues that may arise during the hiring process. This includes sending candidate offers to teammates.
- The Staffing Manager provides weekly/monthly statistics to document the program’s progress. They also collaborate with the Program Coordinator to ensure that the resume staffing portal (Frontier) is up to date and that all teammate and employee information is properly synced.
- Requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Exceptional written skills for clarity and precision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize and multitask in a constantly changing environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience identifying needs of organizations and creating requisitions for new employees
- Experience working with individuals to determine if they are a good fit for the program needs
- Experience coordinating with other parts of a company to get an employee on-boarded into the program
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.