This position is contingent upon award of the USSOUTHCOM Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES) contract. The Army and Mission Partners (AMP) Division within the Enterprise IT and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) in the Defense Group has an opening for a Systems Admin (End User Device) in support of SCITES. The position is located in Doral, FL.
- The successful candidate will apply fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Work is performed under supervision.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices, and procedures on technical assignments.
- Performs work that requires practical experience and training. Work is performed under supervision.
- Provides end-user operations across all systems and platforms under the USSOTHJCOM SCITES contract.
- Ensures end-user hardware and software systems support mission operations and are configured in accordance with the organizations tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs).
- Ensure all assigned software systems (Office Automation, C2 systems, SharePoint, Skype IIS, ServiceNow, etc.) operates and supports the end-user mission requirements.
- Requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Must have an active Secret clearance.
- Must have an IAT II to include any of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CND, SSCP. GICSP, GSEC, CySA+**, Security+ CE
- Knowledge/Experience with ITSM tools (i.e. Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.