Leidos is looking for an experienced Software Developer to participate in development, integration, and implementation of Oracle Identity Management (OIM), Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) and/or other Identity Management software equivalents.
- Customize Identity Management COTS products using Java.
- Work with application and engineering teams to integrate and/or migrate enterprise applications with Identity Management systems.
- Customize User Interface using Oracle (or Software Equivalent) Application Development Framework (ADF), WebLogic administration on Linux platform.
- Support new customer requirements for the creation of new identity management policy, identity management workflows, and other COTS/GOTS software configurations.
- Design system integration plans by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; and writing specifications and use cases.
- Research, analyze software (incl. not limited to application product suite, database, custom java) issues and develop workarounds.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, related field or equivalent preferred
- At least 7 years software development experience
Experience with applying Configuration Management processes
Experience with participating in full life cycle framework processes from conception to implementation/integration
Self-starter looking to lead and own Identity Management software development efforts
Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Must currently possess an active Top Secret clearance
- 1-3 recent years of experience working on Identity Management projects, preferably using the Oracle suite
- Experience with Oracle Identity Governance (OIG) Product Suite
- Experience with the Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) Product Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware and/or Web Services
- Experience with determining operational system objectives by studying business functions and evaluating output requirements
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.