This position is contingent upon award of the USSOUTHCOM Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES) contract. The Army and Mission Partners (AMP) Division within the Enterprise IT and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) in the Defense Group has an opening for a OSP Network Technician in support of SCITES. The position is located in Doral, FL.
- The successful candidate will possess and apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Engineering routine and specific outside plant work orders utilizing any combination of aerial, buried or underground cable.
- Tasks may include fiber optic cable engineering and cross connect around facilities.
- Support customer site visits to gather OSP site survey information, and evaluate customer requirements.
- Actively communicate with USSOUTHCOM customers and presents engineering team activities.
- Communicate across the USSOUTHCOM SCITES staff (i.e. project managers, etc.) to ensure synchronization of activities.
- Maintain safe working habits and conditions according to regulations and policies.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 1 – 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Must have an IAT II to include any of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CND, SSCP. GICSP, GSEC, CySA+**, Security+ CE
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.