Leidos is actively recruiting for a cleared CSC Administrator to join our team on-site in Ft. Meade, MD. This role organizes and directs the configuration and operation of information management systems. Responsible for directing the work of other system administrators to provide the day-to-day system administration to include system and resource optimization, and user assistance. Conducts capacity and performance analysis, and provides system configuration change and upgrade recommendations. Increases system administrator efficiency and accuracy via the use of automated tools and scripts, develops system administrator procedures, and conducts system administrator training and skills assessment.
Clearance: You must hold an active Secret Clearance to qualify and you must be eligible to obtain Top Secret SCI per program requirements. US Citizenship is required.
• Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC problems
• Provides phone support to users in the areas of e-mail/exchange, print services, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, chat, and SharePoint
• Provides 2nd level support for DNS, Group Policies, Domain Services, Database Servers, VOIP, XMPP, McAfee Anti-Virus, ACAS, vCenter, WSUS, SolarWinds, and File Servers
• Provides 2nd level support for routers, switches, firewalls, and network infrastructure
• Answers trouble calls from Customers and Tier I organizations
• Creates/Updates trouble tickets in DISA's Global Ticketing Management System (Remedy trouble ticket system)
• Compiles analysis of trouble tickets to provide monthly trending reports
• Monitors status of open tickets and reporting progress at the weekly operations meeting with the customer
• Builds briefing slides concerning trouble ticket progress as required
• Escalates: When Tier 2 can’t fix the issue, ensures the trouble ticket gets escalated to a third level engineer
• Provides 24 by 7 call center support
• Performs other duties as required
NOTE: In this role, you will be trained for basic system administration duties in anticipation of taking on more technical assignments
• Bachelor's degree in a related discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Network Engineering, Math) and 10 years of experience - OR - 15 years of work experience with at least ten years directly related experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
• Seven years direct experience in the last ten years direct experience with DoD/Military/Agency projects supporting IT networks
• Must hold an active and current DOD Secret/SSBI clearance and be eligible to obtain TS/SCI eligibility
• Position requires a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
• Foundations certificate (v3 or ITIL 4)
• One or more of the following technical certification: Microsoft/OS, VMware, CCNA, Juniper, or SolarWinds certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.