The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Maintenance Liaison Officer supporting the STAMP program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics Lead for manned and unmanned aerial intelligence platforms located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Quick Reaction Capability Airborne Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance Systems Division.
The Maintenance Liaison Officer (LNO) is responsible for monitoring daily status reports and IPT meeting activity to coordinate workflows and ensure action from Leidos staff responsible for maintaining aircraft systems and reporting on maintenance activity. Maintenance Liaison Officer coordinates with forward operators, depot repair support, and logistics staff to reduce turn-around time on aircraft parts by coordinating workflows between these cross-functional teams. Maintenance Liaison Officer is also responsible for the counterfeit parts prevention, non-conforming parts response, and implementing the division obsolescence strategy.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor daily reports, meetings, and activity for corrective maintenance actions, verify maintenance flows involving cross-functional teams and depots are continuously actioned in accordance with corrective maintenance SOP.
- Review maintenance reports daily to ensure they coincide with the daily status reports and activity at the call center, coordinate with forward sites operators and technical staff to initiate or improve reports not meeting SOP standards, and ensure parts requiring depot repair are actioned instead of being put in storage.
- Schedule cyclic preventive maintenance and calibration for each site, disseminate tasks for items requiring monthly preventive maintenance or calibration, and monitor completion of tasks and reporting in SPROCKET database.
- Schedule removal of expiring stock and re-order expiring stock.
- Order parts and consumable supplies necessary for Aircraft Maintenance.
- Coordinates with OEM and vendor depots to initiate depot repairs by obtaining quotes for repair, coordinating funding for repair with support from LNO and procurement, ensure prompt payment for repair, and shipment of broken part.
- Track return of parts from repair depot so they are returned to stock promptly, obtain depot repair descriptions and cost for all depot repair actions, enter the repair details into SPROCKET, and work with LNO’s to determine where repaired part should be shipped based on current supply levels.
- Review database purchase dates and contact OEM’s to determine end of life on older equipment to ensure a pro-active approach to obsolescence or diminishing supply planning.
- Support Failure Review Board activities as required to mitigate common failure types.
- Other duties may include:
- Other logistics duties as assigned in response to contractual reporting or mission requirements.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum of one (1) year of logistics experience ; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Familiar with Army transportation and transfer documentation
- Must have an active DoD Secret Clearance and be able to maintain.
- Ability to organize cross-functional teams to implement a logistics response to maintenance requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for collaborating with others, communicating to your supervisor, and speaking with customers or clients.
- Proficient with computer use, ability to develop reports that are presentable to customers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Three (3) or more years of experience with Army logistics functions or maintenance program management.
- Familiar with Aircraft parts and depot maintenance actions.
- Familiar with policy and resources used by Army logistics.
- Prior experience and demonstrated proficiency with asset management and maintenance tracking database software.
- Prior use or reporting of Performance Based Logistics Metrics (PBLM),
- Experience with maintenance planning, supply distribution, Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) planning and implementation and parts provisioning.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.