Leidos' Defense Group has an opening for a SharePoint/Web Designer to be part of a dynamic team to support the G2 Army MI Enterprise which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. This position will be based at the Pentagon. The ideal candidate will have strong creative thinking skills. They will be responsible for maintaining the SharePoint site to include site organization, coding, publishing, and updates; evaluating site performance with thorough analysis; and ensuring all web properties adhere to security and accessibility guidelines.
- Interacts with customers and development team to gather and define requirements
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Follows a formal design process using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, other accepted design techniques and also adheres to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of software and web applications
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
- Develops and maintains software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- SharePoint design and front-end development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; Willingness to work as part of a team, both as member or as a leader
- Ability to maintain workload in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Currently possess DoD 8570.01 certification at IAT Level I – Must have A+ CE, Network+ CE, CCNA-Security, SSCP or higher
- Experience with data visualization and data representation.
- Experience in an Agile development work environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Currently possess Computing Environment Certification: CIW Web Developer, Certified Web Developer, or CSS3.
- ITILv3 certification.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Website Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.