Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Analyst to work onsite at the Austin Information Technology Center, Austin, TX.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Infrastructure Operations Services Support (IOSS) mission. The mission of Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), Office of Information & Technology (OI&T), Information Technology (IT) Operations and Services (ITOPS), Infrastructure Operations (IO) is to support One VA world-class service to Veterans and their families by delivering results-oriented, secure, highly available and cost-effective information technology services. IO support helps to provide critical services focusing on consistent availability of Veteran-facing applications and quick delivery of benefits for Veterans.
The Project Analyst must have experience in creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data. Must have experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports. Must be able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Analyst must have experience in creating, applying and maintaining tools to track program, project, or task performance data, including cost, schedule, and performance data.
- Must have experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports.
- Must be able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Provides personnel recruitment services to a complex and dynamic organization.
- Leads and/or participates in special initiatives, studies and projects, and affirmative
- employment activities.
- Provides oversight of assigned programs, interpreting and implementing policies, developing guidance, standards, processes, and training related to personnel related to personnel recruitment
- Skill in planning, organizing, coordinating, and directing complex projects in which the boundaries
- are broad and may be difficult to determine in advance.
- Prepares written correspondence and other documents.
- Prepares and presents briefings to organization leadership.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of leadership staff and other agencies, both orally and in writing.
- Communicate issues and develops innovative and feasible solutions to carry out the organization's mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in a business discipline. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- 5 years of professional experience required
- Strong Human Resources background focused on recruiting services
- Oral and written communication skills to effectively present analytical findings
- Expertise in planning and organizing projects
- Per Government Contract, US Citizenship is required.