This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in December 2021.
At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for Systems Engineering (all levels) roles for a proposal effort in support of an Enterprise IT and Digital Modernization contract, Defense Enclave Services (DES), located at various locations across the National Capital Region.
The successful candidates will be responsible for technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding. Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
We are looking for top talented individuals with expertise and experience in:
- Design of hardware, software, and network environments
- Implementation and configuration of the environment (physical integration, software load and configuration, network configuration)
- Sustainment of the environment (modifications to meet user needs, on-going compliance and accreditation activities, documentation of the environment)
- Bachelor degree and 5 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent (additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET Clearance
- Exceptionally Complex - researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers