This position is for an upcoming opportunity and Leidos anticipates beginning the interview process in December 2021.
Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
We seek to build a team of Desktop Support Technicians (all levels) who can perform multiple functions. We understand that people have specialties, but seek people open to cross training and willing to apply their skills in multiple areas.
Leidos is seeking qualified candidates for Helpdesk Support Technician for a proposal effort in support of an Enterprise IT and Digital Modernization contract, Defense Enclave Services (DES), located at various locations across the National Capital Region.
The successful candidates will be responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related DES infrastructure. These individuals will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling mission success.
Qualified individuals should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Desktop Image Management
- Home Directory and Profile Support Services
- Print, Fax and Scan Support Services
- Desktop Phone and Mobile Support Services
- Unified Communications Support Services
- Desktop Software Support Services
- Desktop Entity Support Services
- A/V Support Services
- Patch Management (Windows)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 plus years of prior relevant experience or equivalent (additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOD SECRET clearance
- Exceptionally Complex - researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve performance
- Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues
- Assists more junior level technicians, specialists, and managers in their activities
- Can perform all tasks of lower level technicians, specialists, and/or managers
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.