The Mission Support Organization is currently seeking a Methodologist to support an office of the Intelligence Community focused on internal business analytics. All candidates must possess an active TS/SCI w-Polygraph security clearance to be considered for the position.
· Develop and implement research designs with practical strategies for conducting evaluations of processes, programs, and training; research designs may include but are not limited to the use of structured interviews, surveys, and/or focus groups
· Perform a variety of research activities to include documentation review, structured interviews, and focus group facilitation; involves design of interview guides and focus group questions as well as logistical coordination for data collection activities and documentation of discussions.
· Analyze both qualitative and quantitative information to provide the customer with comprehensive insights into organizational strengths and challenge areas
· Prepare reports and presentations for senior leadership based on research plans, activities, findings and recommendations
· Demonstrated experience supporting structured interviews and focus groups
· Experience with survey design and developing presentations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, including visual representation of data using charts and graphs
· Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Ability to perform in an individual contributor role while also excelling in a team environment
· Ability to analyze information and identify implications for processes, communications and training
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors' Degree with 8 to 12 years work experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.