Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Advanced Technical SIGINT SME at Fort Meade, MD. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Work Location: Fort Meade Maryland
The Advanced Technical SIGINT SME will be expected to coordinate, develop, and promulgate Air Force and National Security Agency Technical SIGINT (TechSIGINT) policies and capabilities enabling AF SCC TechSIGINT operations.
- Assist AFCO/ADO as the organizational link between NSA and the Air Force for TechSIGINT revitalization efforts and champion AF needs and improve mission capability.
- Provide policy analysis and guidance for Air Force TechSIGINT and Tasking, Collection, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (TCPED) policies, strategies, and standards.
- Bachelors Degree and 10 + years of of prior relevant experience . Additional years of experience may substitute for a degree .
- Current TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
- Must have completed advanced level SIGINT courses
- Understanding of Tactical Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (PED) challenges.
- 8 + years of experience in PED from ISR sensors and platforms.
Significant experience directly supporting and collaborating with operational, national and strategic Intelligence Community missions and partners.
- 8 + years of Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) experience.
- Understanding of TechSIGINT policy
- Previous experience with Air Operations Center (AOC) is highly sought
- Familiarity with national and airborne collection programs
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.