The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an ELINT Warfare Analyst (Mission Planner), at the 57th Intelligence Squadron, 365th Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group, 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing, 16th Air Force, at Joint-Base San Antonio, Lackland Texas. The Analyst will conduct in-depth engineering assessments of radar and weapons systems in support of national EW and mission planning databases while managing mission planning software products that back the Combat Support Database (CSDB). Supports development of data standards and schemas for integration into the Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) enterprise. This Senior role will provide technical leadership of assigned work flows from both a primary support role and any project activities attached to the overall collaboration of Electronic Warfare and Electronic Intelligence.
- Perform independent development and quality control of data standards and schemas for Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS). The schemas provide formats for complex, unstructured data that can be ingested by JMPS.
- Advise the Government on the most advantageous way to gather and process data sets. This includes the development of toolsets to automate any processes when possible.
- Develop and coordinate requirements for tools that enhance analytical processes and exploit intelligence data using single-intelligence (INT) or multiple intelligence (multi-INT) data
- Ensures Combat Support Database (CSDB) studies are correctly formatted into the deliverables required by Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) community.
- The CSDB and JMPS feeds the entire ACC Combat Air Forces (CAF) mission planning systems
- Coordinate with the Interface Community Working Group (ICWG) to ensure end user requirements for threat parametric data are communicated, prioritized, and satisfied.
- Provide the functional support required to develop, disseminate, and database threat systems; deliver products and analysis in compliance with community guidelines and standards.
- Develop and maintain consistency in process, standards, and procedures with other ACC ISR units and end users. Manages Intel Security Markings requirements with appropriate agencies.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of relevant experience
- Must possess a current DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance single-scope background investigation. TS with SCI eligibility accepted.
- Must have Air Force ISR experience
- Must have Mission Planning experience
- Experience with Standoff Munitions, Air to Ground Munitions, Decoys, Jamming Effectiveness, Common Low Observable Auto-router (CLOAR), Combat Search and Rescue (CSAR), and all Combat Air Forces (CAF) aircraft mission planning environments
- AF DGCS Weapons experience
- Experience with Defense Intelligence Agency’s (DIA) Modernized Intelligence Database (MIDB), CORNERSTONE, and Mission Planning Order of Battle (MPOB)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.