The Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking SIGINT Technology Discovery Analysts near Ft. Meade, MD. Perform analysis on highly complex mission areas requiring new and innovative strategies and solutions. Characterize logical and physical networks using multiple sources of data and analyzing various protocols and applications. Research and analyze disparate metadata sessions to produce a cohesive intelligence picture. Develop and document new research and analytical capabilities.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in at least 8 (eight) of the following areas: current client analytic tools and databases, producing technical reports, social network analysis, geospatial metadata analysis, target research, metadata analysis, target templating, telephony, SIGINT collection systems, researching network topologies, architectures and protocols, network operations, network mapping, network protocols, and network exploitation of specific protocols and technologies.
- Providing DNI analysis support to a variety of teams and departments
- Develop analytics
- Analyze and interpret metadata to determine logical connections between seemingly unrelated communications
- Work directly with customers and team members to complete projects
- Present analysis and products to customers
- Frequently interact with outside customers and functional peer groups
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience
- Minimum 12 years of experience providing DNI analysis and support required
- Experience with customer tools and databases related to Digital Network Intelligence
- Solid knowledge/experience both Windows and Linux/Unix Operating System Environments
- Ability to write scripts using any of the following languages: PYTHON, PIG, PERL or Java
- Net+, Security+, CCNA, ICND1/ICND2 certification or similar industry experience
- Experience with the AMOD tool suite, network analysis, wireless technologies, analytic prototyping, and TEO processes and capabilities
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.