Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The ESA V program is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Accrue 3 weeks of PTO during your first year
- Get ten paid holidays a year
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance
- The potential to work from home during COVID-19
- Employee discounts
- Company HSA contribution
- Excellent 401K
Leidos has an opening for a Project Coordinator to support the ESA V Program.
- Provide operational support to Service Delivery Staff (SDS) Government Task Managers (GTM)
- Facilitate operational / project meetings, prepare Agenda, take detailed project notes and distribute meeting notes. Track and report status of action items to GTM
- Works with IT Infrastructure Operations GTMs to coordinate projects and/or operation schedules and activities and communicate with parties involved
- Collect and report service tickets’ (Incident, Service Request, & Change Request) status
- Assist with data entry into government asset management application
Required Education & Experience:
- High school diploma with 3+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of Information Technology functional areas and responsibilities
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. US Citizenship is required. Current clearance is not required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Strong organizational skills, acute attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of project management and technical documentation tools
- Past experience with Department of Justice components
- Active Public Trust access with the Department of Justice