You are a motivated self-starter and a problem solver. You have gained experience and require little oversight to complete work tasks. You possess the drive and determination to learn new technologies. You possess strong written and spoken communications skills, and you are able to deliver technical documentation and user documentation as required.
Leidos has an immediate need for our Modern Development Environment (MDE) Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline as a Tools Administrator to support the development and validation environments hosting internal agency applications.
You will be collocated with the SSA government employees and subcontractors at a government facility in Baltimore, Maryland. You must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust. This role may require occasional off hours support during operating system/software upgrades and patches.
In this role, your daily responsibilities will support Leidos to do the following:
- Activities may include monitoring operating system and tool availability/performance, assist with maintenance upgrades or fixes, and assist users with tool configuration questions and settings.
- Provide support for infrastructure tasks and initiatives for Web Support and Application Support activities.
- You will support Infrastructure, System Administration, and Agile Development roles supporting a wide range of technologies in environments that continue to grow and evolve rapidly with new products and techniques introduced regularly along with changing priorities.
- Administer tools in Linux environment
- Administer MDE Tools (Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, MatterMost, , SonarQube, BitBucket)
- BS degree with 1 year of relevant IT experience
- Experience with Red Hat Linux 7
- Working knowledge of MDE Tools (Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, MatterMost, OpenShift, VersionOne, SonarQube, Checkmarx, BitBucket) is a must
- Experience in administering tools in Linux environment
- Experience in administering MDE Tools (Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, MatterMost, , SonarQube, BitBucket)
- Understand all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, Configuration Management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.7 (Maipo)
- Experience in administering MDE Tools (OpenShift, VersionOne, and Checkmarx)
- Experience with Ansible/Ansible Tower
- Experience with UrbanCode Deploy
Under the ITSSC II program, Leidos supports the full range of IT integration services supporting a multi-platform computing environment, including: information systems modernization initiatives, software engineering, project management, infrastructure services, data warehousing, database administration, research, planning, security, federal enterprise architecture initiatives, and all levels of Internet, Intranet and Web portal initiatives and migrating legacy architecture to web-based platforms.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.