You are a motivated self-starter and a problem solver. You have gained experience and require little oversight to complete work tasks. You possess the drive and determination to learn new technologies. You possess strong written and spoken communications skills, and you are able to deliver technical documentation and user documentation as required.
Leidos has an immediate need for our Modern Development Environment (MDE) Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline as a Tools Administrator to support the development and validation environments hosting internal agency applications.
You will be collocated with the SSA government employees and subcontractors at a government facility in Baltimore, Maryland. You must be able to pass a Federal Suitability Check for a position of public trust. This role may require occasional off hours support during operating system/software upgrades and patches.
In this role, your daily responsibilities will support Leidos to do the following:
- Activities may include monitoring operating system and tool availability/performance, assist with maintenance upgrades or fixes, and assist users with tool configuration questions and settings.
- Provide support for infrastructure tasks and initiatives for Web Support and Application Support activities.
- You will support Infrastructure, System Administration, and Agile Development roles supporting a wide range of technologies in environments that continue to grow and evolve rapidly with new products and techniques introduced regularly along with changing priorities.
- Administer tools in Linux environment
- Administer MDE Tools (Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, MatterMost, , SonarQube, BitBucket)
- BS degree with 1 year of relevant IT experience
- Experience with Red Hat Linux 7
- Working knowledge of MDE Tools (Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, MatterMost, OpenShift, VersionOne, SonarQube, Checkmarx, BitBucket) is a must
- Experience in administering tools in Linux environment
- Experience in administering MDE Tools (Jira, Confluence, Nexus, Maven, Jenkins, MatterMost, , SonarQube, BitBucket)
- Understand all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, Configuration Management, quality assurance, and release management.
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.7 (Maipo)
- Experience in administering MDE Tools (OpenShift, VersionOne, and Checkmarx)
- Experience with Ansible/Ansible Tower
- Experience with UrbanCode Deploy
Under the ITSSC II program, Leidos supports the full range of IT integration services supporting a multi-platform computing environment, including: information systems modernization initiatives, software engineering, project management, infrastructure services, data warehousing, database administration, research, planning, security, federal enterprise architecture initiatives, and all levels of Internet, Intranet and Web portal initiatives and migrating legacy architecture to web-based platforms.