Leidos is seeking a SharePoint Application Developer and strategist to maintain responsibility for supporting the needs of a government support contract working in the Tysons Corner Virginia area. The SharePoint Application Developer will support our client with design, deployment, configuring, maintenance and upgrading of multiple SharePoint Sites. Provide analysis, architecting, design, hands-on development, and delivery of SharePoint sites and applications in a client-side enterprise SharePoint framework and environment.
- Create secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
- Support Web development with projects based on an Agile methodology. Design, develop, and customize sites, publishing sites, lists, libraries, forms, views, web parts, workflows, content types using SharePoint Designer Develop custom SharePoint workflows (Approval, Status, and Automation) Link SharePoint with other connections and components such as Excel, Structured Query Language (SQL) Reporting Service, etc.
- Document solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code. Provide implementation, configuration, usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services of SharePoints application services frameworks Support the Content Management, Web, and SharePoint Services development and maintenance support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. (Experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Experience in a ServiceNow development environment writing script
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.