Leidos is seeking a Visualization Engineer to provide statistical trend analysis on large structured and unstructured data sets and analysis of advanced algorithms including artificial intelligence concepts.
The Visualization Engineer will be responsible for adapting and modifying machine-learning algorithms to address mission requirements and case studies, establishing new data sets for analysis, and developing new or modifying existing code to perform statistical analysis of the data.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. (Experience will be considered in lieu of degree).
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred with experience in big data/data analysis or related functions.
- Three years of experience working with large data sets or a Masters degree with emphasis on big data analytics and visualization.
- Experience in Enterprise Networks a plus.
- Experience with Natural Learning Processing.
- Experience with Linux operating systems.
- Code version control systems (e.g. Subversion, Git).
- Self-motivated initiative with leadership experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using R for data analysis.
- Experience with Python and pandas.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Data Scientist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.