- Weekly bank reconciliation
- Preparing cash update report and monitoring AR aging
- Month close balance sheet account reconciliations
- Updating Financial Data Management and Hyperion Financial Management
- Preparing month close journals
- Preparing monthly financial reports
- Assisting with external audit and tax preparation
- Assisting with year-end reports
- Preparing local management reports
- Assisting with Internal audit
- Monitoring the purchasing, vendor payment and reimbursement process.
- Overseeing Accounts payable function
- Reconciling Intercompany transactions
- Preparation of Business Activity Statement and Fringe Benefit Tax
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in accountancy / professional qualification in Accountancy
- Minimum 4-8 years of relevant working experience in accounting or audit
- Organised with strong multi-task ability
- Independent and good initiative
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: requires a BA degree and minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.