The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Program Coordinator to join our fantastic team! Intelligence experience and clearance preferred for consideration. Must have an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing operational assistance and advisory services and will be responsible for providing programmatic administrative support for the daily operations for both the PMO and the very large staff member workforce.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Define, implement and provide guidance/ training on PMO processes and policies.
- Develop, document, and implement new administrative processes that incorporate expanding requirements for various practices such as onboarding, purchasing material, updating security accesses, requests for training, etc.
- Research needs and gather requirements for special projects needed to support the program’s large technical workforce and work both independently and with Program Leads in developing and executing solutions.
- Work with Program Managers and Team Leads in making appropriate decisions regarding priorities that impact the technical workforce.
- Complete and/or assist with all aspects of staffing activities, including the collection of suitable candidate resumes, scheduling of candidate interviews, management of interview feedback, new staff in-processing (badging, CPRL, charge number, orientation, etc.), staff out-processing, coordinating with team leads, and coordinating with Leidos Recruiters, Human Resources, and Security Personnel to ensure all components of the staffing process come together effectively and efficiently.
- Enhance and manage the program portal site, to include gathering requirements, prioritizing completion order, and development and implementation of Portal tools and workflows.
- Act as the PMO point of contact for last minute, quick-response requests for information from Management, customers, and internal technical teams.
- When necessary, respond to programmatic issues that surface by independently determining who needs to be called and what actions need to be taken.
- Develop and maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete and support goals and strategic initiatives.
- Develop positive relationships with managers and staff to enable the PMO to provide support including facilitation, tracking and reporting on projects, and training.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across the program and across the Operation and build relationships with stakeholders.
- Support the program through effective facilitation, tracking, documenting, and reporting to ensure the program meets organization goals and requirements.
- Basic Qualifications : To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
- BA degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2-6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Experience providing support on a contract in a DoD environment.
- Detail-oriented aptitude with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook/e-mail) required.
- Strong written & oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with SharePoint/Web portals.
- Knowledge of the methods and procedures for producing and maintaining documentation, correspondence, records and deliveries.
- Must be able work without direct supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work and communicate with and adapt to personnel at all levels.
- Ability to excel in high visibility situations and work effectively under the pressure of rigid deadlines.
- Excellent, demonstrated problem solving and innovation skills.
- Ability to use independent judgment and initiative in providing programmatic administrative support for the daily operations of the PMO.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.