Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense group is seeking qualified candidates for the role of Junior ProjectWise Administrator in support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program.
The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). OCIO/G6 is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers. ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services.
Location: This position may work remotely from any U.S. based location.
The ProjectWise Administrator provides hands-on and remote technical support for ProjectWise Electronic Data Management System, supporting deployments, monitoring overall system status, troubleshooting system and end user issues, providing solutions and interfacing with other IT functional groups. Testing and certifying new versions for compatibility with USACE infrastructure. This person has excellent end-user (customer) support and service skills and committed to follow-through and resolution, performing diagnostics, taking corrective actions for hardware, software and peripheral equipment as necessary. The ProjectWise Support Administrator is skilled at identifying network and infrastructure issues/errors, resolving them or escalating as appropriate. The individual maintains a professional, healthy relationship with all fellow team members and management and demonstrates awareness of support issues/needs.
• Install ProjectWise and associated software and configure
• Provide support to accomplish administration and configuration for servers, server products, data sources, and utilities
• Provide Additional Operating System Support as it pertains to application performance
• Manage, monitor, and take proactive actions to maintain or remediate system performance and application availability
• Manage and escalate incoming help desk requests from internal and external users
• Implementation support
• Migration Support
• Security and Access Control
• User Management
• Work with user settings and synchronization with AD
• Group and User List Management
• Records Management integration and support
• New Project and Folder Requests
• Workflow Management
• ProjectWise managed Workspace support
• Microsoft Active Directory user and group management
• Data and File restorations
• Support Application/Hardware upgrades and architecture/hardware migrations
• Support ProjectWise integration into Server and Client applications
• Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years related experience in Bentley ProjectWise Explorer and Administration for configuration, customization and application support of ProjectWise V8i or higher, to current version
• Must hold active DOD Secret Clearance.
• Microsoft Windows Server Administrator qualification or equivalent experience Advanced knowledge of PC hardware/software principals and operating systems such as Windows 10
• Knowledge of ProjectWise Information Management System V8i or later, with adequate experience using ProjectWise Administrator to configure Datasource security, workflows, folder structure, Projects, and to manage users and groups
• Basic knowledge of hardware, software integration, and testing
• Adept at learning, applying and supporting ProjectWise integrated applications
• Working knowledge of tools/utilities for problem solving
• Good oral, written communication and collaboration skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Computer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.