The MFLC program provides critical support services to all active duty military services members and their families at all military installations CONUS and OCONUS to enhance and maintain military and family readiness. The program supports over 2500 personnel.
The Marketing Specialist at the direction of leadership, designs, develops and coordinates marketing strategies for routine and pilot project initiatives, including web and social media.
- Designs, develops and coordinates marketing strategies for routine and pilot project initiatives, including web and social media.
- Executes marketing strategies
- Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other professional resources, etc.).
- Explains solutions, practices and procedures to others within the organization.
- Monitors the effectiveness of campaigns and analyzes data to identify new initiatives and close gaps in outreach efforts.
- May attend/facilitate meetings or events in a support or coordination role
- Create materials for use by team members across functional areas for external or internal meetings or events
- Contribute/create materials to help build brand awareness of the MFLC program within military and civilian target populations
- Act as a liaison to coordinate communication and respond to requests from Leidos Corporate Communications or other requestors
- Reviews and updates published materials and obtains approval through MC&FP for all new materials as needed
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Military experience, including MilSpouse, Veteran or past DoD experience strongly desired
- Previous work in Behavioral Health/Health Care a plus
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Marketing Communications
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.