The MFLC program provides critical support services to all active duty military services members and their families at all military installations CONUS and OCONUS to enhance and maintain military and family readiness. The program supports over 2500 personnel
The Licensing & Certification SME (subject matter expert) Creates and maintains a system of record for all licensing and certification requirements for MFLCs.
- Build a database of credentialing/licensure requirements by state for each credential type including continuing education requirements, state-level contacts, etc.
- Periodically reviews and updates the requirements for each state
- Is the internal MFLC SME back to Resource and Logistics to build out RMS tracking capabilities specific to licensure and credentialing and related training requirements.
- Acts as the SME on proposed changes at the state or national level that affect MFLC licensure and certification and ability to perform their jobs.
- Serves in a developmental capacity as a liaison preparing reports and responding to inquiries
- Provides internal control system assessment and monitoring.
- Develops and maintains reporting systems.
- Reviews records and implements new record-keeping procedures as requirements change.
- Provides regular updates and reports to the CCE manager or Mission Assurance Service Delivery Manager
- Works closely with the training staff to ensure that gaps in educational need or changes to CEU requirements are known, communicated, and addressed promptly.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication a must.
- Successful experience preparing reports and responding to inquiries;
- Successful experience in performing initial reviews;
- Experience in providing internal control system assessment and monitoring;
- Successful development and maintenance of reporting systems;
- Successful management of record review;
- Experience creating and implementing new record keeping procedures as requirements change.
- Experience with Regulatory requirements for behavioral health
- Experience with State requirements for behavioral health