The MFLC program provides critical support services to all active duty military services members and their families at all military installations CONUS and OCONUS to enhance and maintain military and family readiness. The program supports over 2500 behavioral health personnel who provide rotational, on-demand, surge and crisis response services globally.
The MFLC Training SME provides subject matter expertise and project management to the training development team. This position reports to the CCE Manager. The MFLC Training SME represents the voice and experience of the MFLC workforce and as such has responsibility for suggesting, influencing and creating content for the development of the workforce that reflects the frame of reference and specific needs of the MFLC.
- Provides subject matter expertise and project management to the training development team
- Participates in identifying and developing training materials specific to the needs of the MFLC.
- Expert on the “day-in-the-life” of an MFLC, cultural awareness of the military life, NMC, continental United States (CONUS) and outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) logistical awareness and acculturation, licensing awareness support, and any and all aspects of the MFLC job duties.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards, reviews project deliverables, and ensures compliance with regulatory and administrative requirements.
- Works proactively with MFLC Advisory Board Lead, CCE Manager and others to engage academic and industry partners to identify, develop, deploy, evaluate and revise training offerings.
- Participate in regular training department meetings, CCE leadership meetings and MFLC leadership meetings as requested to review data, interpret results and translate into needs for future training.
- Represent the MFLC CCE at conferences and trainings as directed by CCE Manager.
- Develop and deliver presentations that further awareness of MFLC services in the academic community.
- Use MFLC experience to shape training offerings to be sure trainings, communications, and interactions with the MFLCs are presented from the frame of reference of the MFLC.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Prior MFLC experience as a Team Lead or Regional Supervisor (or equivalent leadership position under prior contractor).
- Experience teaching or developing curriculum (Academic, professional development, etc.).
- Travel up to 40% to include representation at conferences, installation visits and leadership or team events.
- Military experience, including MilSpouse, Veteran or past DoD experience strongly desired
- Previous work in Behavioral Health/Health Care a plus
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.