The MFLC program provides critical support services to all active duty military services members and their families at all military installations CONUS and OCONUS to enhance and maintain military and family readiness. The program supports over 2500 personnel
The Academic/Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Coordinator works with CCE staff to be sure requirements for CEU endorsement of all applicable training curricula is understood, managed and successfully completed.
- Builds a database of requirements to streamline effective endorsement by various credentialing entities for training offerings created by the training team.
- Develops and maintain a database of resources for MFLCs that includes links and contact information for resources where MFLCs can obtain targeted training to maintain their licensure.
- Works with CCE staff to build relationships with outside organizations to offer discounted CEUs for MFLCs.
- Periodically reviews and updates the requirements for obtaining CEU’s for Social Work, Professional Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, and other credentials.
- Is the internal MFLC SME back to the training team in terms of how to obtain endorsement for CEU’s for presentations and training materials.
- In conjunction with CCE teammates, reviews trend analysis and identify gaps in training to meet state or professional development requirements.
- Acts as the SME on proposed changes at the state or national level that affect CEU endorsement of training offerings.
- Serves in a developmental capacity as a liaison preparing reports and responding to inquiries
- Provides internal control system assessment and monitoring.
- Develops and maintains reporting systems.
- Reviews records and implements new record-keeping procedures as requirements change.
- Provides regular updates and reports to the CCE manager or Mission Assurance Service Delivery Manager
- Works closely with the training staff to ensure that gaps in educational need or changes to CEU requirements are known, communicated, and addressed promptly.
- Typically requires a BA degree in and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Successful experience providing preparing reports and responding to inquiries;
- Successful experience in performs initial reviews;
- Experience provides internal control system assessment and monitoring; and
- Successful creation of developing and maintaining reporting systems.
- Successful management of record review
- Experience creating and implementing new record keeping procedures as requirements change.
- Experience with government programs
- Experience with Regulatory requirements for behavioral health
- Experience with State requirements for behavioral health
- MilSpouse/Veterans a plus
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.