The Leidos DPAS project team is seeking entry level software developers to aid in the development of the Defense Property and Accountability system for opportunities in Mechanicsburg, PA. DPAS is a web based application used to manage Department of Defense (DoD) property. In this hands on position, you will work collaboratively with your team in an agile environment to architect, design, build, deliver, and enhance the DPAS application. You will exercise your judgment in determining and recommending the best designs based on customer business objectives, timelines and other resource constraints.
• Ability to obtain a security clearance
• BS Degree in Information Technology or other comparable field
• 0 – 2 Years of experience in software development or relevant internship.
• Proficiency with one or more object oriented programming languages
• Proficiency with MS Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio, & PowerPoint).
• Familiarity with common Agile practices
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Basic knowledge of software design patterns.
• C# (preferred) or VB.NET
• ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC) or ASP.NET Web Forms
• Entity Framework/LINQ
• Web Services/Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
• SQL Server 2014+ and Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Azure Dev Ops/Microsoft Team Foundation (TFS)
• React / Redux
• Micro services
• Progressive Web Apps(PWA)
• Mobile development
• SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.