To infinity and beyond! We won’t stop at helping NASA land on the moon and we are in it for future endeavors into space. As such, Leidos is seeking an experienced Human Resources professional to support our NASA End-User Services and Technology (NEST) program in Huntsville, AL which provides a full suite of resources to acquire, provide, install, test, manage, plan, design, integrate, upgrade, operate, secure, and maintain all NASA-approved hardware and software to support infrastructure for all services as delineated in the NEST Performance Work Statement (PWS). The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will work with the NEST leadership team to develop HR programs by identifying HR strategies that support near and long-term business objectives. The successful candidate will identify opportunities for HR to engage effectively with management, demonstrate HR value by aligning to business objectives, and support change management activities. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, coaching and consulting; developing selection and retention strategies; and delivering on HR programs (e.g. Performance Management, Talent Management, Compensation, Rewards and Recognition, Compliance, etc).
- Must be able to effectively influence and communicate.
- This position will work with Corporate Centers of Expertise (COEs) and other functions needed to support the assigned client base.
- The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, work in a fast-paced dynamic environment, perform in depth analysis of programs and policies, and possess the interpersonal skills necessary to interact with employees, and all levels of leadership.
- They must be highly ethical, responsive to client needs, demonstrate strong business acumen, and maintain customer satisfaction levels regarding HR support.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching, partnering, and influencing with all levels of management
- Ability to build and leverage enduring relationships
- Demonstrated experience in conducting investigations to include information and data gathering, analyzing information, and validating conclusions
- Experience leading a workforce through a changing environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills using HR applications (Workday and Deltek), HR reporting and Microsoft Office Training background preferred
- Highly effective communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently and in a remote/virtual environment
- Prior experience supporting a Service Contract Act (SCA) Wage Determined (WD) workforce preferred
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Business Partner
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.