Leidos Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group has an opportunity for a Logistics Manager to support the MFLC contract in Falls Church, VA.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The MFLC Logistics Manager position will serve as the primary interface to all programs in the operation with regard to logistics support while reducing risk related to supply support and logistics systems using industry recognized standards such as ISO 9001 and IS-BAO. In this role you will provide support and logistics expertise to logistics strategic planning efforts, business process reengineering efforts and financial analysis.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with division sectors, functional groups and external supply chain partners.
- Review external tendencies and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Align department plans to the division strategic plan to create structure, responsibility and accountability.
- Oversee routine, disciplined operational reviews that flow through the organization promoting necessary escalation of issues for resolution and sustained performance.
- Perform all company business in accordance with regulations, company policies and procedures and demonstrate high ethical and professional standards with both internal and external business contacts in order to maintain Leidos’ excellent reputation within the business community.
Travel and Global Mobility
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Process Engineering, or in a Related Field and a minimum of eight (12) years of progressive leadership experience required
- Must be a US Citizen
Previous military logistics experience
Understanding of international travel requirements
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.