Leidos is seeking a Data Visualization Engineer to provide statistical trend analysis on large structured and unstructured data sets and analysis of advanced algorithms including artificial intelligence concepts.
- This position gathers requirements for, designs, implements, and documents performance dashboard tools for use by the program and by the customer.
- Identify Trends: find patterns in unstructured and semi-structured customer data that can be used to create a more positive customer experience and increase overall network performance
- Create models to summarize understanding of how data relates to underlying network performance.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment and measurement of outcomes related to system integration and test plans. Interacts with the customer regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- This position focuses on the Improvement of Service quality, SLA Measurement & Reporting, Root Cause Analysis and Improvement, Training, Quality Assurance & Control, Auditing and Risk Management.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history.
- Req'd Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Data Scientist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to spam.lei[email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.