No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”.
Successful candidates can look forward to a fast paced, diverse work environment & flexible work hours/work arrangements as well as leaders who will encourage career development and growth including:
- Leadership Opportunities
- Mentorship & Training Opportunities
- Opportunity to Lead, Grow, and Inspire a Dynamic Team
In this role, you can also expect to play a key role in:
- Strategic Development
- Expanding Portfolio of Business
- Partnering with a Variety of Clients Nationwide
Currently, we have an opportunity for a 5G Program Manager.
The successful candidate must have experience as a Project- or Program Manager managing 4G or 5G small cell site development programs including supporting business capture activities. To support our strategic growth in the 5G small cell market, the Program Manager will have the opportunity to lead and expand a dynamic 5G team consisting of technical and non-technical resources with the goal to capture, plan, and execute 5G small cell deployment programs for mobile carriers and potentially other clients across the country. The candidate will have the opportunity to provide input and influence the strategic direction and growth of the team. The position requires previous experience in the 4G or 5G small cell market along with exemplary program management skills.
Work location is flexible.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Strategic plan development
- Support of business development activities (in coordination with business development team)
- Financial, scheduling, and resource management for active 5G programs
- Manage internal and contract technical resources to accomplish studies, engineering deliverables, pole attachment request coordination, and other required activities for 5G small cell implementation
- Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience is required (or Masters degree with 8+ years): relevant experience is working in wireless Telecommunications Industry and familiar with 5G small cell infrastructure
- Proven project management experience related to the deployment of 4G & 5G carrier networks. (PMP preferred)
- General technical understanding of all scope involved with 5G small cell infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills (written and interpersonal)
- Ability to provide leadership and motivation to team.
- Demonstrate collaboration and inclusiveness working with team members
- Ability to work with limited supervision
It is estimated that travel may range between 10-20% of total work hours to engage with clients or program teams
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.