Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Accrue 3 weeks of PTO during your first year
- Get ten paid holidays a year
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance
- The potential to work from home during COVID-19
- Employee discounts
- Company HSA contribution
- Excellent 401K
Leidos is searching for a talented systems administrator to support a Veritas eDP/Clearwell instance in use at the Department of Justice’s Justice Management Division (JMD). This is an exciting opportunity to support JMD and the larger ESA IV program supporting the Department of Justice in Washington, DC.
- Apply expert-level support of the installation, configuration and operational maintenance of the Veritas eDP application.
- Independently troubleshoot and resolve any operational irregularities.
- Develop and update the systems architecture/design for the updated Veritas eDP/Clearwell implementation.
- Manage the multi-server distributed architecture now being deployed, including system expansion or reduction. The planned architecture includes 13 servers, but this may increase or decrease, depending upon business needs.
- Manage the modification and evolution of the JMD eDiscovery Team’s data collection and case preparation workflow.
- Manage the application’s required patches, bug fixes, and version upgrades.
- Develop training and user reference material in use of eDP/Clearwell.
- Train both case analysts and end-users, as required.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors’ degree with 12+ years of prior general eDiscovery experience or Doctorate with 10 years’ experience of which 8 years includes specific eDiscovery technical responsibilities and 3 years is hands-on Veritas eDP/Clearwell technical support experience
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. US Citizenship is required. Current clearance is not required.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust secret clearance
- Experience training new users on eDP/Clearwell
- Prior experience with the Department of Justice
- Law Degree
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.