Participate as a member of an integrated team of analysts, engineers and administrative staff providing digital design solutions and knowledge operations support for administrative day-to-day program sustainment functions and business activities to enable home station and deployed event processes and to enhance organizational engagement capabilities
- Design, develop and maintain graphic products to support program sustainment functions, and assessment requirements
- Generate and manipulate graphic images, animations, sound, text and video into consolidated and seamless multimedia solutions for analytical assessment events
- Provide administrative knowledge operations support to include general administrative requirements, program sustainment activities, information control processes
- Bachelor’s in graphic design, knowledge management, or other related degree/4 years related experience, or an AA in graphic design, knowledge management or other related degree/6 years related experience
- Demonstrated skills in multiple graphic design types (e.g., identity, advertising, motion graphics, technical illustration, concept art)
- Proficient in digital art and illustration software
- Ability to provide general administrative and customer service support
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with clients to determine business and analytical requirements for graphic and knowledge operations administrative products or processes
- Ability to communicate with peers to explain facts, processes and practices
- Experience with collaborative web service applications, tools, and architectures
- Experience with knowledge management capabilities
- Experience with administrative correspondence and customer service
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Visual and Graphic Design
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.