We have an exciting opportunity for a Portfolio Manager Analyst to support a client’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The Analyst will assemble briefing materials for the customer’s Portfolio Managers in preparation for speaking engagements and community briefings. The contractor shall assist with research, review, and comprehension of complex information required to create the briefing material/speech at the required level; anticipate questions and develop responses using provided background information, acquire materials or information furnished via consultations with customers. The contractor shall assist with the creation of a weekly intelligence report by participating in the weekly exercises to categorize and prioritize recent intelligence reporting for segments in the final product. The contractor may be required to make cold calls, collect feedback, and keep a pulse on the cyber community and include their feedback in the weekly intelligence product. The contractor shall support functions such as consolidating briefing preparations, intelligence updates, and assisting analysts with initial research and data-mining in support of the portfolio managers. The contractor may be expected to represent the customer during briefings and meetings with various organizations. The contractor shall maintain the election reporting matrix to help the community track important reports of incidents and events related to election security across all US States and Territories.
- A minimum of five years of experience working within the Intelligence Community
- Previous experience developing and maintaining customer relationships. Experience should include identifying, building, and sustaining an understanding of the value customers gain from IC services and products
- Analytic, writing, critical thinking, presentational, and organizational skills
- Ability to facilitate meetings with various audiences, to include intelligence analysts, center leadership, other ODNI staff, and policymakers
- Experience analyzing events of national intelligence interest
- Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
- Ability to read and process all-source intelligence reports and implement directives, as presented daily
- Ability to research, analyze, and fuse complex data sets and generate leads to advance dynamic objectives collection and analysis
- Experience developing quantitative metrics and analyzing trends
- Experience coordinating with multiple IC partners
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree + 8 years of experience; OR a Master’s degree + 6 years of experience
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.