We are looking for a Senior-level COOP Specialist to support our customer's mission in the McLean, VA area. The COOP specialist will support the development and implementation of various internal and external projects in fulfilment of the Center’s Information Sharing Strategy. The COOP Specialist will facilitate routine discussions with customer leadership, staff and external partners to gather information sharing needs. The COOP Specialist will analyze feedback to prioritize information-sharing related efforts. The COOP Specialist may be required to draft annual updates to the Center’s Information Sharing Strategy and ensure routine communications to staff members. The Specialist may design, implement, monitor, and improve information sharing projects with various IC, federal cyber center, and other government (non-IC) partners. The Specialist may provide research, coordination, and implementation of new information sharing feeds for analytical consumption to provide increased awareness of cyber threats. The COOP Specialist will provide outreach and collaboration to a new emerging consumer stakeholder base to understand information sharing needs. The COOP Specialist may design and implement conferences and events designed to address cyber community information sharing and collaboration challenges. The COOP Specialist may be required to coordinate with ODNI staff to conduct annual preparedness training. The COOP Specialist will maintain an exercise strategy to ensure internal and external exercise support aligns with current leadership vision, analytical requirements, and threat posture.
- Previous experience developing policy, procedures, or plans and coordinating them internally and externally
- Previous experience assessing and evaluating national policy and plans governing and impacting continuity programs
- Previous experience developing and executing exercises
- Previous experience filtering and synthesizing data and producing clean, logical, concise products using spreadsheets for data manipulation and visualization
- Strong communication skills are mandatory in order to present results to government management in both written and/or oral format
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Five years if experience working with cybersecurity government organizations, such as IC cyber components, DHS, FBI, and other federal cyber centers.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with coordinating and collaborating on projects and the ability to work successfully across organizational boundaries
- Demonstrated experience with interpersonal, communications, organizational, and planning skills with the ability to track projects, plans, and action items
- Ability to facilitate meetings with various audiences, to include intelligence analysts, center leadership, other ODNI staff, and policymakers
- Familiarity with government continuity programs and requirements
- BA degree +12 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s degree +10 years of experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Policy Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.