We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Outreach Analyst to obtain our customer’s requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in McLean, VA. The Customer Outreach Analyst will use analysis of product readership to periodically identify and propose opportunities for outreach to individuals and organizations who/that would be strong prospective readers of the customer’s products. The Analyst will build upon identification of prospective customers to undertake or facilitate outreach to them through appropriate channels (telephone, email, or in-person engagement, to include involving Center personnel who would improve the likelihood of success). The Analyst will assist the center in managing received customer inquiries, particularly from readers or our publications. This includes adjudicating who within the Center is best positioned to respond, routing the inquiries to the relevant sections for action, and tracking responses to customer inquiries to completion. This contractor shall work with the executive officer to ensure inquiries have been answered. The Analyst will track and analyze product readership, as indicated through the markup of subscribers to the customer’s distribution list and/or metrics that can be elicited from information provided by the customer. The Analyst will use a full range of methodological approaches and analytical tools to evaluate CT issues and resolve key intelligence questions at the strategic level.
- Experience analyzing events of national intelligence interest
- Experience manipulating various classified and open source databases
- Ability to read and process all-source intelligence reports and implement directives, as presented daily
- Ability to research, analyze, and fuse complex data sets and generate leads to advance dynamic objectives collection and analysis
- Experience developing quantitative metrics and analyzing trends
- Experience coordinating with multiple IC partners
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
- Strong attention to detail and previous writing experience supporting an IC customer
- Must be comfortable with taking meeting minute notes and documenting appropriate information on behalf of the customer
- This position requires a BA degree and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s degree + 2 years of experience
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.