Leidos is seeking a Screening & Vetting Analyst who will be responsible for screening and vetting individuals traveling to the US by reviewing non-immigrant and immigrant Visa applicants against TIDE and other IC databases. A TS/SCI with Polygraph is required for this position. Responsibilities will include using appropriate tools and analytic tradecraft to evaluate, analyze, and integrate relevant identity information to reveal foreign traveler links to terrorism for the State Department adjudication and watch listing purposes. This role uses the call chain analysis process to determine relationships, patterns, trends, indicators, and warnings to identify and report CT intelligence gaps.
• Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree + 4 years of applicable experience. Additional work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree
• Experience analyzing intelligence reports and cables
• Ability to be flexible to perform a wide variety of tasks, change focus quickly, and adapt to meet mission requirements
• Experience with IC tools and databases
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience producing finished intelligence products
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to accurately follow SOPs
• Knowledge of IC organizations, policies, procedures, and requirements
• TS/SCI w/ Polygraph security clearance is required
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.