Leidos is looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager to lead a 24x7 mission-critical program in an Agile O&M environment for the development, modernization, enhancement, and cloud migration of CBP/OIT/PSPD systems. The Sr. Program Manager is responsible for the cost, schedule, and technical performance and will serve as the Leidos single point-of-contact with the program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all work requirements and task orders and manage and oversee all activities performed by the program team, including subcontractors, to satisfy the contract requirements.
The Sr. Program Manager will:
- Serve as the interface between the government and the contractor employees.
- Provide centralized administration of all work performed under this contract.
- Provide management oversight and manage the day-to-day activities of the Contractor staff;
- Organize; direct and coordinate planning and execution of all contract activities, and review the work of subordinates, including subcontractors, to ensure that the schedule, standards, and reporting responsibilities are met;
- Integrate the Contractor’s management and technical activities across the entire contractor staff to ensure they are consistent;
- Ensure that all work on this contract complies with contract terms and conditions and is approved/ coordinated with senior corporate managers.
- Be the primary interface with the COR.
Other responsibilities include:
- The successful delivery of all software tasks via Agile and DevSecOps development methodologies
- Serve as technical and programmatic liaison to the Government with the authority to commit program resources to ensure efficient and timely execution.
- Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract to meet customer requirements.
- Develop and implement long-term IT roadmaps and strategy, and monitors alignment of tactical activities for potential changes in product owner priorities
- Present and discuss the status of contract activities, requirements, and problems during program reviews and in response to requests from the Government.
- Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions.
- Perform hiring, supervision, and performance assessment.
- Identify, mitigate and control risks.
- Drive process improvement and innovation.
- Plan and implement actions by the program team to define and implement technical baseline and meet quality requirements for all deliverables
- Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
- Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements in alignment with defined priorities.
- Plan/lead program reviews and briefings; and proactively identify and report on issues, related problems, and potential risks.
- Maintain currency on relevant tools and technologies and provide inputs for white papers and proposals.
- Provide leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage a large-scale agile program team
- Use resource allocation tools to track time availability and task execution progress
- DAWIA Level III Program Management, FAC-P/PM Senior Level, or active Project Management Institute (PMI)/Project Management Professional® (PMP®) certification required.
- Minimum of 10 years Program Management experience on large scale IT operations and maintenance contracts (similar to the estimated value and/or staffing profile of this effort)
- 10 years or more leading large complex Software Development programs of $100M total contract value or greater
- Experience managing large Agile software application development programs; IT DevSecOps projects; and IT operations and management
- Experience using many of the tools common to an Agile development/test environment (DTE)
- Experience serving as a Program/Project Manager leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff (150 persons or more) of various labor categories and skills
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and stakeholders
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Currently holds or ability to obtain a CBP Full Background Investigation
- Experience managing O&M of large-scale datacenter applications
- Experience managing migration of datacenter applications to AWS and/or Azure clouds
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) program experience
- Scrum Master Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation or higher training
- Active CBP Full Background Investigation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Requires a BS and 12+ years-experience
- DHS, CBP, OIT, CBPOIT, PSPD, Passenger, Border, Cloud, Agile, SecDevOps, DevOps
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.