The National Airspace Systems Integration Support (NISC) program at Leidos is seeking a Program Analyst to provide support to the Central Service Area (CSA) Air Traffic Services Resource Support Team for the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The ideal candidate will support the program by providing planning, scheduling, and coordination support for a variety of strategic and operational planning functions within the FAA.
Job Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Prepare, submit and execute FAA budgets across CSA Air Traffic programs
- Provide overall management of the budget process
- Develop Program Management Charters for various Air Traffic Services projects
- Prepare Memorandums of Agreement (MOA) and program Directives
- Identify interdependencies between active and future F&E, OPS, and Research and Development programs
- Research, interpret, and apply written procedures, regulations or policy pertaining to hiring
- Develop and maintain reference file database for CIP projects
- Prepare Life-Cycle operational assessments and Cost Estimates
- Analyze reports for in-training systems and provide roll-up reports
- Develop cost and performance measurement capabilities
- Conduct Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Conduct Cost Effectiveness Studies on related NAS systems
- Prepare Staffing Analysis
- Conduct Resource Management Studies across CSA Air Traffic programs and make recommendations for resource allocations
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- Knowledge/understanding of basic computer skills
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office and MS Power Point.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong collaboration/interpersonal skills/highly developed presentation skills
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written at a professional level
- Ability to prepare and provide presentations and briefings to Senior Management
- Ability to work independently
Previous FAA or government experience.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
The NISC III program within the Civil Group at Leidos offers an array of exciting career opportunities for professionals in the fields of engineering (fire protection, civil, power, electrical, structural, spectrum, environmental, construction) computer and database developers, project management professionals, instructional/training developers, air traffic controllers, aeronautical information specialists, terminal instruments procedures (TERPS), financial analysts, intelligence analysts, logistics analysts, and HR specialists as well as many other disciplines
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.