Leidos has been the technical contractor for the Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Child Support Enforcement since 1996. Leidos currently supports more than 40 mainframe and web services applications used by states, employers, financial institutions, and insurers. These positions support the Portal Administration Help Desk accessed by approximately 100,000 external users of the 35 portal applications.
Respond to Portal Administration help desk calls and emails. Document all call and email issues in our JIRA tracking tool.
- Resolve issues related to password resets, account unlock, and PIV card issues.
- Respond to “how-to” questions related to any of the 35 applications on the Child Support Portal.
- Verify users’ identities and process users’ applications for registration.
- Compile usage and metrics reports on schedule.
- Document trouble tickets that require further investigation by a technical team. Facilitate communication between the users and technical team until the issue is resolved.
Identify and summarize recommendations for enhancements to Portal applications or the Portal Administration Management system. Create tickets in the change management tool to outline those recommendations.
Work with the technical teams to develop requirements and ensure that the new software meets the business need.
Prepare narrative reports documenting states’ status on coding for new applications.
Participate in operations team meetings with the customer to plan for implementation of new applications or discuss issues impacting multiple states and users.
high school diploma or equivalent and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Understands team concept and contributes to the team’s success
- Ability to troubleshoot issues
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate with customers and team members
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changes and enhancements in a positive manner
- Provide feedback for team growth
- Takes initiative to learn processes
- Ability to multitask without compromising the integrity of the tasks
Child Support Enforcement Program experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.