The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a professional Senior All-Source Intel Analyst in Tampa, FL (McDill, AFB).
• Responsible for all-source intelligence analysis to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer for tactical through strategic level audiences.
• Works directly with customers and team members to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources, in particular human sources and assets, to produce current and finished intelligence products.
• Maintain current operational and strategic situational awareness of events in the combat zones. •Provide briefings to senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
• Coordinates and interacts with analysts from service, component, DoD, and national-level intelligence agencies.
• Provides expertise necessary to assist in the development of threat analysis methodologies.
• BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• Expertise in evaluating and processing information generated from human sources and assets. •Currently possess an active TS/SCI Security clearance.
• Be able to deploy for up to 90 days to Afghanistan or other deployed locations with US Forces on a rotational basis.
• Comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
• Advanced writing and communication skills and experience producing written intelligence analysis and briefings with little oversight.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) • Ability to deploy on special situations.
• Experience working with, deploying with, and understanding the operational environment of Special Operations Forces is a strong plus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.