Leidos Defense is looking for a Delivery Program Manager for a large Air Force opportunity supporting operations for the ICBM Integrated Services Contract 2 (ISC 2), including effective program management, acquisition, engineering, scientific, research, financial, and administrative support for responsive integrated lifecycle acquisition and sustainment for both the MMIII and the next-generation GBSD ICBMs.
The successfully candidate will support the onsite day-to-day management of all tasks, services, plans and resources including subcontractors. He/she executes customer communication and coordination, ensuring quality performance and that the team accomplishes all operational requirements. This position will be responsible for all program activities in the absence of the Program Manager including cost, schedule, and technical performance.
• Delivery for Ogden, UT based Service Delivery organization of up to 900 FTEs across diverse locations.
• Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on operational elements of the contract to meet customer requirements and all deliverables in coordination with the Program Manager.
• Oversees planning, staffing, and budgetary matters to ensure timely delivery of contractual commitments to the government
• Participates in innovation and strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices as related to the needs of the business.
• Coordinates or leads program reviews and briefings, both internal and with the customer.
• Proactively identify, analyze and mitigate risks and capture opportunities while driving change
• Drive continuous service improvement and innovation.
• Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions as required
• Create, manage and monitor plans and processes required to meet performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
• Connect with other related system support contractors to delivery effectively for the customer.
• Travels (sometimes frequent) to various program sites as necessary to ensure sound program execution
• Identifies, develops, and implements efficiencies that enhance productivity and/or reduce overall contract costs to the government
• Bachelor's degree in Management, Business, Engineering or related field + 15 years of experience, or Masters +12 or PhD +9.
• Experience working directly with Defense Community and Government and DoD personnel
• Experience with Government/DoD budget, investments and acquisition processes
• Demonstrated access to key government customers and industry partners
• Travel as required 25% per month
• Large program ($500M+) business operations oversight/program management experience, with expertise in program management tools and processes.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to develop/lead a high performing team focused on the customer’s mission
• Outstanding analytic and problem solving skills
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Principal skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
• PMP or PgMP certified
• Secret clearance, with ability to obtain an active TS/SCI security clearance.
• Active TS/SCI Clearance
• DAWIA level 3 or other DoD acquisition certification
• Prior experience with USAF ICBM integrated support management
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Portfolio/Business Area Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.