The Leidos Health and Human Performance Group has a need for Clinical Psychologists seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting the men, women and families of US intelligence communities.
This position may be part-time or full time and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to perform the job. The clearance is required however candidates without the clearance that are willing to go through the process of obtaining the clearance are encouraged to apply.
- Diagnose psychological disorders and provide evidence-based psychotherapy and consultations
- Conduct diagnostic interviews and therapy sessions using evidence-based and brief therapeutic models.
- Provide support for fatigue management and a national health care referral capability/networks
- Provide psychological briefings, program development tasks and training and development and implementation for group therapy and workshops.
- Maintain complete, accurate, and current records of all clinical services rendered, includes initial evaluations, progress notes, summary notes and all other necessary documentation
- Consult with management and other medical staff as needed
- Degree in Clinical Psychology
- Must have 10+ years of experience post PhD
- Active license to practice in Virginia
- Experience conducting assessments and clinical interviews to include documenting clinical findings
- Ability to diagnose psychological disorders and provide evidence-based psychotherapy
- Strong clinical abilities, and enthusiasm for a collaborative approach to treatment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and very Detail-Oriented
- Must be US Citizen
- Must have or be able to obtain Top Secret w/Polygraph clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Health Science
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.