Leidos is seeking an HR Business Partner (HRBP) to join the growing Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation based in Augusta, GA. This HRBP will be responsible for the HR strategy and support for a growing business within the Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Operation.
This organization strongly believes in employee growth and development, and seeks to create an environment where every employee can be successful. Taking initiative is rewarded. Special assignments tailored to the desires and growth areas of each team member are the norm. The organization operates in an environment where collaboration and teamwork are valued, and are guided by the shared Leidos values of Integrity, Innovation, Agility, Collaboration and Commitment.
• The HRBP will be entrusted to partner with the Program Manager, customer and HR team to develop and implement workplace strategies and engagement events and day-to-day actions that support the growth and execution objectives of the program.
• This role works as part of program leadership team to regularly partner with and assess the workforce to provide needed support to the employees in a highly stressful work environment. The HRBP will collaborate with employees, HR functional centers of excellence and other team members to help lead and drive the flawless program execution, employee engagement, employee relations, strategic talent acquisition, new business proposal support, compensation approaches, diversity and inclusion, performance management, etc.
• The HRBP will utilize business analytics to measure and continuously improve organizational effectiveness.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
• 12+ years of relevant experience with broad HR subject matter expertise including significant experience as HR generalist/Business Partner. Master's degree in HR with 10+ years prior relevant experience.
• Experience in HR disciplines such as employee relations, talent management, leadership development, performance management, diversity and inclusion, staffing, compensation, etc.
• Proactive solution designer and deliverer who takes initiative and is resourceful in creating and implementing agile solutions that deliver results.
• Strategic thinker who also has strong attention to detail.
• Strong consultative skills with experience in coaching, influencing, and building effective relationships.
• Strong project management skills.
• Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills with an ability to diagnose and support data-driven decision making.
• Thorough understanding of US labor laws.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to partner with others and willingness to jump in and do what’s needed.
• Ability to keep on top of many tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint with an ability to manipulate and visualize data and build presentations with impact.
The selected candidate MUST possess a TS/SCI Full Scope Polygraph clearance. This requires US citizenship.
• Experience working for a Government contractor or other highly-regulated environment preferred.
• HR professional certification.
• Experience supporting proposals and assisting organization with winning new business.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Business Partner
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.