The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior MCTS Training Specialist at Offutt AFB, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The MCTS Training Specialist will support building training scenarios for the Mission Crew Training Simulator (MCTS) to aid in training for the RC-135 aircrew members. The candidate will be required to standardize training task objectives and timelines in support of Mission Qualification, Mission Certification, and pre-deployment training. The candidate shall develop and maintain MCTS scenarios that are standardized, exportable, and adaptable training to stay relevant with ever changing adversaries. These scenarios shall require biannual reviews and updates to reflect the current target operational environment.
This position shall provide the following courseware development support:
· Create MCTS-based scenarios for government and military personnel that shall simulate live target training based on customer provided Training Task List (TTL) objectives
· Make applicable changes and updates to existing courseware as needed.
· Create and update simulations as needed to meet new requirements for non-kinetic operations and modern collection systems.
· Provide project tracking metrics to 55th Operations Group Training detailing work completed and technical and/or scheduling issues.
· Provide “white cell” scripts and instructor guides to customer to support TTL objectives
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 10+ years of relevant experience.
· TS/SCI with Polygraph
· Experience supporting airborne ISR platforms
· Experience in SIGINT and/or ELINT Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED).
· Experience developing courseware to support Training Task Lists (TTL).
· Familiar with RC-135 capabilities and operational missions
· Experience in project management adhering to Agile and/or Scrum concepts.
· Instructional Systems Design
· Security+ Certified
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.